Michigan Medicine (MichMed)/VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System (VAAAHS) Network of Postdoctoral Training Programs in Psychology
Welcome to the application portal for the MichMed /VAAAHS Network of Postdoctoral Training Programs in Psychology, which includes postdoctoral training programs in Clinical Psychology (Adult), Clinical Child Psychology, Clinical Neuropsychology, and Serious Mental Illness Treatment Resource and Evaluation Center (SMITREC).
The deadline for applications is 1 December 2020 at 11:59pm EST. The Clinical Psychology Consortium, Clinical Child Psychology, and SMITREC programs all adhere to the APPIC Postdoctoral Selection Guidelines Uniform Notification Deadline.
The following materials are required to complete your application:
- Completed responses to the questions under Your Personal Information, Your Current Education, and Specialty Areas
- Detailed cover letter describing (1) your interest in our Network training program; (2) your training goals for postdoctoral fellowship; (3) your future career objectives; (4) your clinical and research training experiences; and (5) your commitment and experiences with diverse populations.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate School Transcript (does not need to be an official transcript)
- A Letter of Support from your Director of Clinical Training (DCT) attesting to your readiness for graduation from your graduate program. This letter may be uploaded to the portal via a link provided after application submission.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation. These letters may be submitted to the portal via a link provided after application submission.
Thank you for your interest in our training programs!