Michigan Medicine/VAAAHS Postdoctoral Training Program
Welcome to the application portal for the Michigan Medicine/VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System Network of Postdoctoral Training Programs in Psychology!
The deadline for applications is December 13, 2019 at 11:59pm EST. The Clinical Psychology Consortium, Clinical Child Psychology and SMITREC program adhere to the APPIC Postdoctoral Selection Guidelines Uniform Notification Deadline.
The following materials are required to complete your application:
- Completed responses to the questions under Your Personal Information, Your Current Education, and Specialty Areas
- Detailed Cover Letter describing your training aims for the fellowship and their relationship to your career goals; your training background in Psychology, including a description and approximate number of practicum/internship assessment and intervention hours you have or will have completed by the start of the fellowship; and your research interests and previous training
- Curriculum Vitae
- Graduate School Transcript (does not need to be an official transcript)
- A Letter of Support from your Director of Clinical Training (DCT) attesting to your readiness for graduation from your graduate program may be uploaded to the portal via a link provided after application submission.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation. These letters may be submitted to the portal via a link provided after application submission.
Thank you for your interest in our training programs!